With so many practitioners out there, choosing the right Labour Law Expert in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park,Johannesburg and Gauteng, can be daunting.
Here are what good Labour Law Experts –like CA Labour Law’s staff can, and should, provide for you:
- The Labour Expert has a tertiary qualification in (a) Labour Relations (b) Human Resources and/or (c) Law.
- They have substantial experience as labour law practitioners
- The labour law expert has successfully defended companies in similar cases
- They have practical experience
- They have a solid background in corporate industrial relations management
- The labour law expert keeps up-to-date with case law and statutes
- Their fees are not suspiciously low or extremely high and they don’t have hidden fees
- They have the integrity to tell you if you’ve made a mistake and say “No” to a case
- They provide the full spectrum of labour law and industrial relations services such as:
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Representation of employers at CCMA and bargaining councils in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park, Johannesburg and Gauteng
- Labour relations consultation, labour litigation and legal advice
- Review and drafting of employment contracts
- Retrenchment, restructuring
- Drafting of outsourcing agreements
- Negotiating and drafting union recognition agreements
- Union wage negotiations in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park,Johannesburg and Gauteng.
- Labour Strike assistance in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park,Johannesburg and Gauteng
- Assistance with, and implementation of, employment equity
At CA Labour Law our labour experts tick all the right boxes and can assist your business in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park and Johannesburg and surrounds.
Contact us today to find out about the courses we present on dealing with day-to-day disputes in the workplace in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park, Johannesburg and Gauteng.