If employer / employee relationships have broken down to the point where the CCMA will be involved, it is imperative that you get proper legal advice on how to deal with the situation.
At CA Labour Law we will help you answer the following questions in the run-up to CCMA Conciliation in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park, Johannesburg and Gauteng.
- Did the dismissed/aggrieved employee refer the matter correctly and on time.
- Was the correct documentation filed in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park, Johannesburg and Guateng?
- What process a dismissed employee should follow to serve the employer for an unfair dismissal, and whether this was done.
- What is the difference between Conciliation and Arbitration and will you be allowed representation.
- What are substantively and procedurally unfair dismissals and did you, as an employer, comply with the law.
- What Con-Arb means.
- What you will need at arbitration and who must accompany you.
- When should you opt for legal representation?
In certain cases the CCMA will allow an employer to be represented by a legal professional. Where representation is allowed, it is highly recommended.
At CA Labour law we will walk you through every step of the process, and will if authorised, represent your case at the CCMA in Pretoria, Centurion, Ladysmith, Kempton Park, Johannesburg and Gauteng
Contact us today and ensure you and your Pretoria, Ladysmith, Centurion, Kempton Park or Johannesburg business venture does not suffer unduly during the CCMA Representation process.